Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Super Hero Princess

Wordless Wednesday

In my post Unpopular, I stress that health and a positive body image, despite how others perceive you, should be the messages we convey to women, specifically our little girls.   My daughter, Bridget, refers to herself as a super hero princess.  I LOVE that about her!  I want both of my daughters to be strong, healthy women, proud of their bodies and more importantly proud of their minds and souls.  All three of my children have lovely little spirits.  Today I wanted to share a glimpse into the special, determined mind of Bridget!  Next week I will spotlight Miss Brielle!  And of course,,,, Mr. B (Brenden, my son) will be my inspiration for "Wordless Wednesday" in the upcoming weeks as well!

My little super hero princess!


4 comments:

  1. So cute! A little warrior in a dress! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love my princess "warrior" :)

      Delete
  2. Your daughter is so cute! I'll be honest raising a girl would really intimidate me :) You seem to know your stuff!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Whitney. . . She is my little doll all wrapped up in attitude! Girls need a touch of spice!

      Delete